Thursday 24 August 2017

Pastor Prays for Women Naked and Got Her Pregnant

Meet Pastor Who Prays For Women Only When They’re Naked & How He Miraculously Impregnated One Of His Clients.



Pastor Mathew Olakunle of Christ Apostolic Church, Oke Itura, Iju town, Akure, Ondo state, has been accused of having sex with and impregnating a married woman, Mrs Omotola Akerele, 32, who came to his church for spiritual work.


Mrs Akerele, while speaking on a radio program on Adaba FM Akure, Ondo State, said she became pregnant after the encounter but had to abort the pregnancy, narrating further she said:

“I had a severe cough and my mother took me to Pastor Olakunle Mathew for prayer in Iju. After praying for me, he said I needed a shaving stick and a handkerchief to perform the spiritual exercise, which I took to him.

 The pastor told me that he wanted to use my hair to perform some spiritual work that would solve my spiritual problem. On the night of that first day we got there, he asked me to take off my clothes in the presence of my mother to enable him pray for me in the mission house.

 Since that day, he has been asking me to come for deliverance and when I got there, he would ask me to remove my clothes and lie on the bed. He would lie on me naked and be praying for me. On the seventh day, he shaved the hair of my private part and my armpit hair and put the hair in the white handkerchief. 

After that, we had sexual intercourse and after the intercourse, he asked me to go and bury the hair and the handkerchief.”

When interrogated, pastor Olakunle said:
“On the third day of the spiritual program, I shaved the hair on her private part and I touched it with my penis and I told her to be using my penis to rub the entrance of her private part so that she would discharge. 

After that, I wiped the discharge of her private part with the white handkerchief and I prayed for her, using Psalm 24. After the exercise, I asked her to go and bury the handkerchief in the bush.

 I asked her to call her husband to do it for her, but she refused. That was why I did it for her; but I didn’t have sex with her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment